- Cultural History, Biography, Sports, Foreign Worlds, and Anthropology
Skatopia: 88 Acres of Anarchy takes you inside a hillbilly skateboarder "commune" in Appalachia where anything goes. The self-declared cult-leader of Skatopia converts punk skaters into volunteer labor, battles bill collectors, does a stint in jail and raises his own family amidst the chaos.
- Running time
- 96 minutes
- Laurie House ... Director, Editor
- Colin Powers ... Producer, Videographer
- Ramsey Fendall ... Editor
- Prod. Co.
- Headlamp Pictures/LRP Group LP.
- United States
- Years of Production
- Release year
- ACEfest NYC, Hot Springs Documentary Festival, Amsterdam Intl. Festival, Santa Barbara Intl. Festival, Lake Placid Film Forum, DocuWest, Skateboard Film Festival,
- Passion River Films, Video Action Sports
Browse documentary films on The D-Word