Amelia, you want NY based or based anywhere?
Fundraising Manager, CHANNEL FOUR BRITISH DOCUMENTARY FILM FOUNDATION
The Channel 4 British Documentary Film Foundation is a not-for-profit re-inventing British independent documentary.
Through our film fund and festival, we inspire and connect filmmakers and organisations, ensuring that groundbreaking documentaries are made and seen.
We need a FUNDRAISING MANAGER to:
- Manage and nurture existing relationships with public sector funders (e.g. Film Council, Skillset)
- Foster relationships with new partners/sponsors for the BRITDOC 08 festival, especially within film industry and public sector
We need an experienced, motivated and organised person, with proven track record of closing deals.
Working hours flexible.
Â£35k pro rata + performance bonuses.
More info & to apply: http://www.britdoc.org/apply
I need information on issues related to exporting in FCP as quicktime movie.
Before I post in detail here I want to be certain this is appropriate.
Please advise or recommend a location or site.
Kindly take this to The Mentoring Room topic, Patrick.
Sony DSR-PD150 3CCD Professional Camcorder PD-150 for sale - $1950.00 including all extras listed below.
I bought this camera for one project, and as the project is complete, no longer need this camera package anymore. As far as I can tell, this camera is in flawless condition, and in perfect working order.
Included with this camera are the following:
- Century .55X Wide Angle Adapter C65255
- TWO Sony NP F960 infoLihium Extra Life Batteries
- Teffen 58 mm Black Pro-Mist 1/8 Filter
- Teffen 58 mm Bladk Pro-Mist 1 Filter
- Teffen 58 mm 812 Warming Filter
- Sony BC V615 Battery Charger (charges all 3 batteries listed above)
- Sony RMT-811 Remote Control
- Sony NP â€“ F330 Standard Battery
- Sony Lens Hood and Lens Cap
- Microphone Holder
- Aluminum Custom foam lined Flight Case
According to recent ebay sales I checked,
- the Century Wide Angle Len averages $360.00 on eBay
- the extra long life batteries average $40 to $50 each on eBay
- the ProMist 1/8 Filter was $47.90 on ebay (new)
- the Pro-Mist 1 Filter averaged $39.90 on ebay
- the Pro-Mist 812 Warming Filter averaged $39.00 on ebay
- the custom flight cases average 56.00 on ebay
The value of all of these extras is conservatively over $600, according to ebay sales. Please check ebay prices yourself to confirm.
Hours Meter Lists Total Hours:
Operaton 63 X 10 H
Drum Run 31 X 10 H
Tape Run 18 X 10 H
Threading 89 X 10
Ebay Auctions Recently Sold List (which do not include the $600 in extras listed above):
Pangolin is based in New York. Right now I am looking for AP's who have experience working for major cable networks i.e National Geographic, Discovery, A&E , etc. They need archive experience !!
I am also looking for an editor to work on one of these biographies for A&E . Must have experience editing a one hour for a network and confidence to work on a four week edit for both rough and fine cut.
If interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm looking for a good transcription service in NYC. Could be either an individual or a company, doesn't matter as long as its good quality work. Would welcome all referrals. Thanks d-worders ...
The AFI Fest is opening today in Los Angeles! Please join us for the world premiere of 1000 Journals. We are screening in the International Documentary Competition, on
Sunday, November 4th, at 9:15 PM
Monday, November 5th, at 3:15 PM
All screenings are at the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood. The film guide and box office are online at...
Several of the 1000 journals will be attending, and you don't want to miss that!
More information, trailer, blog, and news on our website
If you are around, please grab me and say hello. Hope to see you at the screenings!
Congrats on having your work screened at the AFI Fest -- your world premiere no less! Your website and trailer are fascinating, as is the concept of the 1000 Journals. We are very happy for you, and also glad that you have joined us here at the D-Word.
(I'm not quite sure why the Topic Cops erased your post in "Shameless Self Promotion" because many, many others have done the same thing; and as far as double-posting goes, i think it kind of makes sense for you to post both in the public and private topics b/c not all members read the public postings...)
Anyways, congratulations again and have a wonderful time! If I can make it out the ArcLight, I certainly will stop by and say hi.