Hello the D-Word Family,
I am a new member of a new art district in Atlanta - Artlanta - and though I am not new to the Arts & Entertainment industry, I am brand new to film making and am new to learning about how to write a documentary. I found this site by researching how to make a documentary. Since I am just beginning to work on my documentary so I don't want to reveal what it is about, but it is unique and creative and something close to my heart. Also, there will be a series of documentaries with the same topic, but different situations.
I have a son who is a Broadcast Engineer and have performed broadcast work in sports and music (concerts) as wells as performed
- The Tiny and Toya Show (Reality TV)
- Family Hustle (Reality TV)
- Little Women of Atlanta (Reality TV)
- The Secret Princes (Reality TV)
- 1st Cameraman at the 2014 Emmys in Los Angeles
- 1st Cameraman at the 2014 Golden Globes in Los Angeles
- Recently broadcast two Drone competitions as a Lead Cameraman in both Georgia and Boston
- Atlanta Braves
- Atlanta Hawks
- ESPN Sports
- CBS Sports Network
- 3 years broadcasting the Hangout Festival, including May 2017 in Alabama
and numerous other shows, events and projects over the past 10 years.
Has worked on film (movies) and will be directing my documentary. He loves my documentary idea and wants to see it become a reality.
I'm glad to be here.